Writing for Direct Marketing News, Josh Levine offers up six simple questions for determining if your organization should be considering a website redesign …
- Does your site feel fresh?
- Does your site feel effortless?
- Are you really as customer service oriented as you think you are?
- Are you really as shopper-focused [or donor-focused] as you think you are
- Are you utilizing social media?
- Are you capitalizing on recent technology advantages?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions it may be time to re-evaluate your online assets. Visit DM News for more details …