8 Steps to Maximize Year-End Fundraising …
Year-end fundraising will be here before you know it. Many have already started their end of year planning, and if you haven’t you should start very soon.
With the many competing organizations, how do you stand out and maximize your fundraising goals?
Network for Good published eight steps to making the most of your year-end fundraising campaign:
- Make “DONATE” be the focus of your home page
- Donation buttons should stand out – make them big and in a bold color
- Clicks from appeals and on the donate button should send donors directly to an online donation form
- Promote donation link on social media
- Make monthly giving easy
- Test to make sure links work correctly
- Include positive reviews of your organization
- Create a Donation FAQs page and information on why people should donate.
Implementing these easy eight things could help your odds of increasing your end of year donations.