January 12, 2011
Kick-start Your 2011 Fundraising
Convio recently released 10 simple steps to kick-start your fundraising program in 2011. Chances are you have already incorporated many of these strategies into your marketing plan, but the report has a lot of good tips, making it a worthwhile read for anyone looking to sustain the momentum of year-end giving.
- Capture Email Addresses For Your Offline Donors
- Use A Multi-Channel Approach (If You Aren’t Already)
- Get To Know Your Supporters Better
- Segment Your Welcome Messages
- Be Transparent With Your Communications
- Promote A Sustainer Or Pledge Giving Program
- Optimize Your Homepage
- Create Targeted Website Content
- Make Your Email Newsletter More Engaging
- Tap Into The Power Of Viral Marketing
Source: Use Your Year-End Momentum: Kick-Start 2011 Fundraising
Visit Convio’s site for a free download of the report.