Integrated Direct Marketing is a full-service fundraising, marketing, & communications agency dedicated to helping nonprofits prosper and grow in today’s challenging marketplace. To better serve the needs of our clients, we are looking for a highly motivated and detail oriented team member to join our team. Further your career while helping charities do amazing work!
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Megan Contakes.
Associate Digital Account Manager
The Associate Digital Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and quality assurance of online and integrated assets for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the myriad of details involved in launching digital campaigns for multiple clients using Convio or Salsa or whatever CRM your client use.
- Use your project management skills to keep everything on-track.
- Keep ‘em happy! Make sure your clients get the best service possible, keep them up-to-date, and make sure they’re satisfied with the firm’s work.
- Serving as the front-line liaison with your clients, outside production vendors, graphic designers, and copywriters on a daily basis to ensure that campaigns are launched accurately and on time.
- Have a seat at the table when the account team meets with clients to discuss campaign strategy.
- Work with the Senior Digital Strategist on the development and implementation of online testing and segmentation strategies.
Experience and Qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in web or email marketing or related training or work experience; nonprofit experience a plus!
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills and ability to create basic visuals
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite a must, including a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Knowledge of e-CRM and marketing platforms such as Convio Luminate, Salsa Labs, Engaging Networks, Every Action, Salesforce, MailChimp, and Silverpop a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Digital Production Specialist
The Digital Production Specialist will be responsible for designing and producing digital assets for our clients’ online fundraising and marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with account management team on a day-to-day basis to manage deliverables
- Design and produce email marketing assets, including fundraising appeals, action alerts, cultivations, and online newsletters within a variety of CRMs
- Design and produce online forms, including donation forms, surveys, quizzes, and pledges within a variety of CRM and CMS systems
- Build audience queries, schedule, and deploy fundraising and communication email campaigns for multiple clients across a number of CRMs
- Work with Senior Digital Strategist to plan out, implement, and report on testing and segmentation strategies across multiple campaigns
- Produce and edit images and graphics for online use – such as social media posts or data visualizations
- Manage the quality assurance checklist for online projects and take responsibility for accuracy of online creative
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in online production, with a strong background in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of e-CRM and marketing platforms such as Convio Luminate, Salsa Labs, Engaging Networks, Every Action, Salesforce, MailChimp, or Silverpop a must
- Knowledge of image-editing software such as Photoshop or InDesign a must
- Familiarity with email testing services such as Email on Acid, Litmus, and a proven track-record of troubleshooting common formatting and style issues in email a big plus!
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite a big plus, with familiarity with tracking and reporting on data in spreadsheets like Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize projects against numerous deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience