We are always looking for great talent to join our team at IDM. Our DC-based fundraising consultancy has grown every year since opening its doors 10 years ago—and demand for our digital fundraising expertise is growing rapidly.
Our clients include some of the country’s most admired progressive non-profits, organizations that focus on improving the environment, fighting for social justice and human rights, and providing relief in hot spots around the world. And we are so proud to partner with them.
If you’re committed to progressive causes, eager to learn, and aspire to developing a career in digital fundraising, here’s your chance. Check our current listings on our careers page today!
We like people who are:
- Digital citizens who like to stay on top of digital trends
- Eager to absorb new skills and knowledge at every opportunity
- Proactive, self-directed and unafraid to take ownership of your work
- Have a no-excuses approach to meeting deadlines
- Open to learning from your mistakes and helping others to do the same
- Highly collaborative with colleagues and clients
- Incredibly client-focused (putting your client first needs to be more than a slogan)
- Able to recognize when they need help and aren’t afraid to ask for it
- Always looking for better ways to get things done
- Fully committed to the missions of progressive advocacy organizations and serious about making a difference in the world